Sebagian besar pemasar bekerja untuk mendapatkan, tumbuh, dan mempertahankan strategi. Dapatkan pelanggan, kembangkan pelanggan, dan pertahankan pelanggan. Setelah menghadiri a Konferensi Webtrends, Saya juga belajar itu memulihkan mantan klien adalah strategi yang bagus.
Since attending the conference, I've been keeping my eye out for a re-engagement or recovery campaign. Recently, I killed my Boingo wireless account. The service worked perfectly and had an outstanding iPhone application that connected any participating airport at a touch of the screen. I didn't close the account because of the service… I was just off the road so I didn't need it anymore.
Saat menerima email, saya terkesan dengan fitur, tata letak, dan desain yang sempurna. Setiap fitur email dirancang dengan cermat dan dijalankan dengan baik:
- Merek – the email is strongly branded so there's no confusion as to the sender.
- Pesan – there's a very strong call out that is an overview of the email so you need not read further if you don't want to.
- Menawarkan – there's a notification of a penawaran istimewa, membangkitkan rasa penasaran pembaca sehingga mereka menggali lebih dalam.
- Nilai – before mentioning the offer, Boingo is effective at first letting you know what's improved about their service! They also actually follow up the entire email with a P.P.S. that throws in a couple additional features.
- Detail Penawaran - cetak tebal di salinan pesan adalah detail penawaran yang sebenarnya.
- Kewenangan – the message is signed by the actual President and CEO. This relays to the customer how important they are… the message comes right from the top! (Of course, I realize it's not… but the inference is very important.
- Survei – not enough? Boingo cares so much that they wish to know why. If you don't take advantage of the offer, they would at least like to hear why. The survey they designed was short, sweet and to the point.
In my opinion, this is a very well-designed and executed campaign. Did it make me renew my account? Not at this point – since I'm not in a position to utilize the service. Thankfully, that was one of the options on the survey asking why I would not renew. Will I renew my Boingo service when I'm back on the road again? Absolutely!